Art Prints

Friday 27 January 2017

Lovely Food Art

Lovely Food Art (Youtube Video)



Good Morning Good People, "Evewin Lakra" is back with another Short Blog Post + Video, Today I have a Lovely "Creative Food Art video" for you all,  I recently witnessed this Lovely Food Art at one of my friend's brother wedding ceremony Reception Party........!!!!!! though the organizer of this Wedding Ceremony FOCUSED on the "LIVE Gazals" Performance but for me the main attraction was these lovely food art, thumbs up to the Food Artist who made these lovely animal food-arts out of fresh Vegetables :)
 

I'll be Uploading more & more videos about that wedding function + our recent National Highway-33  trip so do keep an eye on my "Youtube Channel" for don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" to my "Youtube Channel" (Its Free)


((( Enjoy Your Day )))


Click to Watch 
How To Make Pale-White-Rose From a Potato (Youtube Video)

  Click to Watch 

Lindt Lindor Assorted Chocolate Truffles

(Youtube Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment