Art Prints

Saturday 25 June 2016

Bike Ride in RainFall 24th June 2016

Bike Ride in RainFall
 

Date:
24th June 2016

Place:
Marine-Drive Jamshedpur:

Me & My Mom Were Going to a Restaurant after a Long time
We took the Marine-Drive Route & after riding my bike for about 3.5 K.m & Suddenly We Heard a Cracking Sound of Thundering & Lightening after that Heavy rainfall started,
We took shelter in a Bus-Stand for around 10-15 minutes & then we decided that we have to ride back home in this heavy rainfall coz Its not going to STOP any Soon.

Its always a Great Experience of Riding your bike in Rain but this time it was Scary because of High Intensity Thundering & Lightening.

Sorry I was not able to capture the shots of me riding my bike in rainfall but in future I'll surely do that.

Enjoy the Monsoon Season
.........!!!!!!
 

Ride Slow Ride Safe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment