Art Prints

Saturday 24 October 2015

Privacy Policy

evewinphoto Privacy Policy:
http://evewinphoto.blogspot.in/

I've Created This Blog to Help People to Stay away from
Scams, Fake Products, Cheaters,fake Contests and I always try my level best to teach people what I've learnt so far.
Eg. Photography,Computers knowledge,etc.
On Many Occasions you may find Post Related to "Jamshedpur" (Jharkhand) City, my original youtube videos, Product Reviews,etc.

Users Comments:
Keep This Blog Clean.
What you "COMMENT" on this Blog will 1st go through my (admin) "approval" before it gets "Published" on any Post which you've Commented.

I "Do NOT collect Personal Infomation" on this Blog.

Be Sure this Blog is not maintained by a Scammer or a fake Person.


Just Keep in mind that Helping People with my Knowledge is my main moto.


Contact Us:
You're Free To Share Your Views on my blog or If want to contact me.
This is my E-mail Address:
techaura89@gmail.com

Do Not Post "External-Links" to My "Blog Post"

Cookies:
Like many websites, cookies and similar technologies are used to collect additional website usage data to improve its Services but I don't use it.

(You can Trust This Blog with your Eyes Closed)

Law and Harm: We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues.


Our Policy Towards Children:
Any age group person can view this blog without worrying about
any "Adult Content" I assure you all my blog will never Host any
adult content ever.


EU Safe Harbor Framework:
This blog complies with the U.S.-E.U. Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.

Sellers of Goods and Services:

Currently I'm only advertising my own original artwork:
You can check out my "Fine Art America" Profile Page.
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/evewin-lakra

Apart from my "Fine Art America" advertising Page
I do not sell any other Product/Services from my Blog.
But in future I may intend to Sell my original works if needed.

Disclosure & Information Sharing:
NOTE:
We do not disclose your private personal information except in the limited circumstances described here.

Changes to this Policy:
I may revise this Privacy Policy from time to time.

Hope you agree to all the points mentioned in this Privacy Policy.

This Privacy Policy is Effective From: 24th October, 2015.




No comments:

Post a Comment