Art Prints

Monday 26 October 2015

Peg solitaire, Brainvita (The Best Android Game of All Time.)

Date:
26th OCTOBER 2015.


Peg solitaire, Brainvita



Peg solitaire is a traditional board game played with pegs or marbles.

Peg solitaire (or Solo Noble) is a board game for one player involving movement of pegs on a board with holes. Some sets use marbles in a board with indentations. The game is known simply as Solitaire in the United Kingdom where the card games are called Patience. It is also referred to as Brain-vita (especially in India).

The first evidence of the game can be traced back to the court of Louis XIV, and the specific date of 1687, with an engraving made that year by Claude Auguste Berey of Anne de Rohan-Chabot, Princess of Soubise, with the puzzle by her side. The August, 1687 edition of the French literary magazine Mercure galant contains a description of the board, rules and sample problems. This is the first known reference to the game in print.
Introduction  info Source:wikipedia.


 #############################################
In this blog post I'm going to write about "Peg solitaire" which is truly one of the best and very addictive game you can play.

Its such an old game but still you can never get bored by playing this wonderful game, I still remember when I was a little child, I got one set of "Brain-vita" A.K.A. "Peg solitaire" as my "Birthday Present"
that "Peg solitaire" board was made of good quality "PLASTIC" & contained Glass "Marbles" (Kancha) (In Hindi)

Question:
So what do you think, "Peg solitaire" game is only made for children's ?

Answer:
Nope, its absolutely "False" Statement.
"Peg solitaire" can be played any age-group people.


The best part about "Peg solitaire"
It "Exercises" your "Brain" & keeps your mind in Good,Sharp-condition.

Which later helps you to take important decisions faster and quicker in other aspects of your Life.

For Me "Peg solitaire" became a Hobie because that's the only game I Play the most, on my so called "smart-phone" known as "Nexus 4"

I've downloaded the "Free Version" of this wonderful game from the official android store.
there are many versions of this game listed over there but what I've downloaded is the best version of "Peg solitaire" because it contains very large collections of "Game set" which are categorized based on L.E.V.E.L.S.
From "Level 1" (Being the Easiest) To "Level 12" (Being the Hardest) of them all.


But don't get fooled by this categorization because on many occasions,
you may end up being stuck at "Level 5" Or even at "Level 3" or any
"Low Levels puzzles" and that's the reason, even the Creator of this android version Game of "Peg solitaire" have left many "Peg solitaire" Puzzles "Unsolved" because some of this "Game" takes very much time to get Solved (say 1-2 days) & other can be solved in 1-2 Minutes.
Keep in mind its not a Joke, you can try it yourself.


The best part about me (Evewin Christon Lakra) playing "Peg solitaire" on my android phone is, I've almost SOLVED most of the "Un-Solved" TOUGHEST Puzzles of this game and I'm really happy to tell you all that one day I'll be Publishing my Solved Stages of "Peg solitaire" on my Youtube channel
(https://www.youtube.com/user/evewin89/about)
 Its a game which is so addicted that even my mom like to play and solve the mystry stages of "Peg solitaire"
There were many time when I & my sister were unable to solve a particular tough stage of "Peg solitaire" puzzle but somehow my mom managed to solve it :)
on the other side on many occasions my mom was not able to solve few simple ones :) but I must admit she's now a pro in playing this game on my phone and believe it or not it keeps her very happy.

These are the few screenshots of Low-Level tough stages of "Peg solitaire"



I've invested so much time in this game that I'm starting to think
I'm the "Princess of Soubise" of this era :)


Another good point of this android version of "Peg solitaire" is,
it hardly requires any high end smartphone to be played in.
there is no-high intensive gfx (Graphics) so your phone won't heat up quickly and you can play this game for hours.
Like to give the creator of this game a big "THUMBS-Up" for making this version simple yet very interesting to navigate, the UI & the options given in the game won't put any stress on your mind while you'll be busy solving the stages of "Peg solitaire"
As I've mentioned already many puzzles that are TOUGH remained "UN-Solved"
The game developer wants you to Solve it yourself, trust me once you get your hands in this game you'll be dying to Solve mainly the "UN-Solved" Puzzles.

The Puzzles are Sub-Categorirised LIKE:
A B C D E F G H I J...and so on

Based on Shape of the Puzzle its "SET" to a particular categories.
Eg. "Peg solitaire" in "A" Categories have only the Puzzles that are Square in SHAPE on the other hand Puzzles in "G" or "I" categories have triangular Puzzles or other Shapes puzzles.
for me "LEVEL 12" Hexagon & triangular puzzles are the TOUGHEST to Solve.

few of the puzzles were so tough that it took 3-4 days to get SOLVED.
(2-4 hours daily for 3-4 days)


Other Shapes "Peg solitaire" Puzzles you'll find in this game are:
Equilateral Triangle:

Square:
Rectangle:
Rhombus:
Kite:
Heptagon:
Octagon:
Nonagon:
Decagon:
Circle:


No matter what shape and size they are, your main goal is to leave only "ONE Peg" on the board when the game ends and you win.

Lastly I like to thank "Peg solitaire" for making my Mind SHARP and Creative.

Next time if I have to write a Post related to a game,I'll be writing on how I've Completed "Mario" on my Nexus 4.

Hope You've enjoyed reading and I do hope you'll be downloading the
"Peg solitaire" game on your ANDROID Devices to Experience the excitement of solving the UN-Solved Mysterious Puzzles.

Peace to all and Enjoy your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment