Art Prints

Friday 7 November 2014

Vodafone Mobile No."+91 8298938560" is Cheating Innocent People By Pretending He's Calling From "VODAFONE Customer Care".



Date:
7th November 2014.
Subject: Vodafone Mobile No."+91 8298938560" is Cheating Innocent People By Pretending He's Calling From "VODAFONE Customer Care".


Hello Good People, Today I'll Inform You All About One Fraud Incident Which Happened To Me 40-45 Days Back, Hope This info. will help other people to get aware of such Cheating which is going on in the name of
"VODAFONE Customer Care" Number Verification Process.

I'm From Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) India.
 That Time I was travelling in U.P. (Uttar Pradesh) Area & I got a Call From This Vodafone Mobile No.
"+91 8298938560" (The Cheater Vodafone No.)
 

He Said He's calling from "VODAFONE Customer Care" & He Wants To "VERIFY" My Vodafone No. & in order to do this he Told Me to "Dial few Numbers"

This was the no. The Chaeter Asked Me To Dial On My Mobile Phone:
*131*30*8298938560


I Thought its a "Valid Vodafone Phone Call" Because I'm From (Jharkhand) & That Time I Was in A Different State (U.P.) & Because Of That "VODAFONE Customer Care" wants to Verify My Mobile No.
I Followed His Precedure To Verify My Vodafone No. & Suddenly After The Call Ended My Vodafone Balance "Deducted By Rs.30" And I Then Suddenly Realized That The Call Was From A Cheater Who Cheated/Transfered My Vodafone Balance Of Rs.30 To His Vodafone Mobile No. (+91 8298938560)


So Why I'm writing this now After Around 40-45 Days ?
This is because The Moment I Was Cheated By That Person,I've Called Your Customer Call No. but there was no option given to me to Speak to your "Customer Care Representative" On The Phone & Few Days Back Only,I've Returned To My Hometown (Jamshepdur) (Jharkhand). 

I'm Not Asking Vodafone To Refund My Rs.30 To My Vodafone Account What I Expect is that Vodafone India Will Take Some Actions Regarding This Type Of Cheater Who Cheat Innocent People By Pretending They're Calling From "VODAFONE Customer Care" & Asking People To Follow Their Procedure To "Verify Your Mobile No." & Transferring Innocent People Vodafone Account Balances To Their Vodafone Mobile No.

I'll always Try My Best To Help Good People Regarding Such Type Of "Fraud"
So That More & More People Will Know About Such Type Of Cheating Method Which is Going On in The Name Of "Vodafone Customer Care"

Thakyou For Reading My True Story:

From:
Evewin Lakra.



No comments:

Post a Comment