Art Prints

Sunday 21 October 2012

Magical Winter Solstice (Part-2) 5 Pics

"Nature is painting for us... day after day... pictures of infinite beauty."
~ John Ruskiin


"Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven".
~John Lubbock


"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky ".
~Rabindranath Tagore 



"Give me the splendid silent sun."
~ Walt Whitman 



"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
~Muhammad Ali



Description:

The Winter Solstice is the time at which the Sun is at its southernmost point in the sky (northernmost point in the Southern Hemisphere) appearing at noon at its lowest altitude above the horizon.The winter solstice usually occurs on December 21 to 22 each year in the Northern Hemisphere !:)
All Pictures Are The Work By Me & My Younger Brother :)
(22nd December 2011; Location: Jamshedpur (India)



Magical Winter Solstice (Part-1) 5 Pics
Magical Winter Solstice (Part-3) 6 Pics
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment